Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friday, May 8, 2009

Thanks for the email dad. It really helped a lot. You're right. I'm pretty frustrated with the language. It's probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. But I am excited to learn it. And I know that the Lord will help me. That is so awesome to hear about Griffin and Gretchen! Has he proposed yet? I'm way sad that I am going to miss it though.
I still haven't been able to see mom on Music and the Spoken Word. I guess she wasn't there my first week. And last week was fast sunday, so we didn't get to watch it. I hope I will see her this week, and point her out to everyone. That is so awesome to hear about Liz too! I am so excited for her, and Matt. I wish I could be there for that as well. And that is so awesome about Uncle Richard too. Heavenly Father has truly blessed our family. Anyways, I am LOVING it here now! I am having so much fun with my companion, and my district. We have all become best friends. It's so fun to be around them all the time. I know why the Lord wants us preaching two by two. It's amazing. I still see Sonny a lot. Probably every other day. I haven't heard his French. But I'm sure he's doing awesome. He leaves on Monday! It's crazy. I still can't really construct sentences without looking at notes or anything. So maybe someday, you will get to read my fancy Portugese, but not today. I know this is the Lord's work. I feel the presence of His spirit here everyday. I love being here. I almost don't want to leave. I was able to adapt to life here so easily, I know that I receive help from the Lord everyday. I'm so thankful for the gospel in my life, and how much it blesses me. I'm so thankful to have a knowledge of the plan of happiness. And i'm so thankful for the opportunity i will have to find some of God's choice children, and give them the gospel. It has been the best choice I have ever made in my life, and I know i am where God wants me. I am so thankful for the drastic change in my life, from what it was over a year ago now. I am truly happy. I have been so blessed. I'm so thankful for all of you guys and your support. Our whole family is so blessed to have each other and to be so close and to have the gospel. I know that we will all be able to live with each other again for eternity. I miss you all. God bless you! Ate logo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment