Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friday, May 15, 2009

Querida Familia,
Thanks for the email. I am so glad you wrote! It's so nice to hear what is happening. That's so awesome about Griffin and Gretchen! I honestly didn't really know if they were going to. And then when i got here, dad told me they might. I am so excited! Gretchen is so awesome! Tell Griffin congrats for me. For the engagement, and for his work! He is probably so good at it because he was a missionary, eh? I'm so happy for Liz. I told Sonny before he left that she was going to do it. And he was way excited as well. I hope your concert went well mom. I wish I could be there to see it. I have been listening to Motab on cd though. Thanks again for all of the cds and the player! I love them! I am having such a great time here! I love being a missionary. I am so excited to get to Portugal. But really nervous at the same time. I'm mostly just nervous about the language. I don't feel like I know as much as I should. But that's probably how everyone else feels. I don't really know. Plus, I have been sick for the past couple days. I had to get one more immunization shot, and I think that's what caused it. Because that's what happened the last time I got immunizations. So studying has been kind of slow the past two days. But I am still enjoying it so much. I love learning about the gospel everyday. I was nervous before i left because in high school i sometimes hated sitting through class, and I thought it would be the same here. But it's not. Its actually pretty fun in class. I can always pay attention. I love it. It has definitely been the best choice I have ever made. I love this gospel. I really have become best friends with my whole district. I get along with everyone. It is so much fun. I tried again this week to watch Music and the Spoken Word mom, but the place where we watch it is closed for 2 weeks because they are re-doing the floor. So I won't be able to for another 2 weeks or so. I was pretty disappointed. Well, I miss you all. Sometimes I wish I could be home with all of you. I wish I could be at Griffin and Gretchen's wedding, and Matt and Liz's sealing. But I know I am where I am supposed to be. Eu amo voces!!! Ate logo!!!
Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment